Download Stock Firmware Flash File for Krip K55:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Krip K55 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Krip K55 such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Krip K55 Run on Android 8.1 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6739 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth & 3G. The device come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue with in Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- backup NVRAM using this guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Krip K55
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.1GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6739
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: KRIP_K55_EN_8.1_85901921_471217_HW1_V006_20180823
How to Install Stock Firmware on Krip K55:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and load scatter file from ROM folder
- select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone to PC by Pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see Flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it ON
have any issue, Let me know via comment