Reset FRP/Google Account on Itel A13 Plus-
if you own a Itel A13 Plus and facing a Gmail account issue then you are on Correct place. in the article you will learn how you can easily reset FRP of your Itel A13 Plus. In some cases when We Forgot Password of our Google account then this Problem is accure. but Don’t Worry i have a Solution for you to fix the FRP issue on Itel A13 Plus. Let’s Get Start \.
2. unlocking the bootloader will erase all your data So Make Sure That you have a backup of your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
1. Install Driver from Provided Folder
2. Run Reset FRP.exe file.
3. Reboot your phone to bootloader by holding volume Down and Power button.
4. then Connect Phone to PC.
5. type 2 & hit enter to Reset FRP. Done. Make Sure all Driver are installed properly otherwise you can see waiting For Devices.]
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]