Download official Firmware/Flash File for IRBIS TZ180:
official stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for the IRBIS TZ180 & You can download it from below. The firmware come in PAC format which is flashable with spreadtrum upgrade tool or upgrade research/download tool. This firmware will solve all software Issues on your IRBIS TZ180 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
IRBIS TZ180 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by Spreadtrum SC9832EE Processor. connectivity Option’s Include GPS, Wi-Fi, hotspot, bluetooth & 3G. The device come with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- fix some serious issue in phone
- remove FRP Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: IRBIS TZ180
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 1.1GB
SoC: Spreadtrum SC9832E
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: TZ180_V.01
- SPD tools R24: Download
- SPD Driver R4.20.0201: Download
- Firmware TZ180_V.01 (use IDM, copy & add to IDM):
How to Install Stock Firmware on IRBIS TZ180:
- Download and Install SPD Driver from above
- Download and Extract ROM File and Flash tools From above
- Run Flash tools and Click Load Package.
- Now Select Pac file from the downloaded ROM folder
- Click Download and connect Your switched off Phone.
Check other articles-