Official Firmware KONKA 610-
official Stock ROM firmware for KONKA 610 is Here, in the article you will Learn how to Install stock ROM/flash file on KONKA 610. if you own a KONKA 610 smartphone and want to Install Stock Rom/ firmware on it then you are on a correct Place. in the article we share step by step instructions to install official firmware on KONKA 610. You can use official Firmware to unbrick Your Phone. to fix bootloop and also in Development.
The KONKA 610 is a Smartphone which is Run on android 7.1XX OS and Powered by a Mediatek MT6757 Processor, the KONKA 610 is a Dual Sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
Some other useful articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]
1. This is a unique guide which is work on almost all Mediatek Devices,so follow this one for any Mediatek Device flashing.
2. Flashing The Rom by SP flash tools will erase all your Data with official Rom, So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
|Device Name||KONKA 610|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
Require tools and Files-
|SP Flash tools||Download|
|V-COM Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|Stock ROM/Firmware KONKA 610||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require]||Go–Here|
How to Install Official Firmware on KONKA 610-
Step 1- First of All Download SP flash tools and Extract Inside a Folder, you can Extract in C drive for better work.
Step 2- Download and install Vcom Driver In your PC, This is a must requirement of Sp flash tools Flashing, without the Driver you can’t Flash the Device.
Step 3- after That Download official Firmware File, Select your Device From Drop Down menu and Download Rom.
Step 4- Extract Download Rom file Inside a Folder, you can Extract on the Desktop for better navigations.
Step 5- Go to SP flash tools Folder and Run’Flash tools.exe’ File.
Step 6- Navigate the Download tab and then Click over Load Scatter File, a pop up is now opened, navigate Scatter File From Downloaded Rom folder and Click OK.
Step 7- Check everything,[ in custom Recovery case Check Recovery only, and then hit over the Download.
Step 8- As soon as connect your Switched off phone to your PC via usb cable, and wait for Success, after Some time a green circle is appear.Done.
Some universal Mod for all Android phone-
So This is a Complete Guide to Install Stock Rom on KONKA 610 have any question Use Comment box.