Dolby Atmos™ for Realme 3 Pro:
Dolby Atmos™ for the Realme 3 Pro is Now available for Download. Say thanks to XDA Recognized Developer guitardedhero, Who Provided a Working build of Dolby Atmos™ for The android 8.0 XX Devices. The Build is tested on ZTE Axon 7, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 6 Pro & It Working Well on all Devices. You can test it on Your own Phone by Following the below Instructions.
The Realme 3 Pro Run on Android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by a QCOM SD 710 Processor. The Device Come with 4/6/GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
What is Dolby Atmos™:
Dolby Atmos™ is a Name of surround sound technology announced by Dolby Laboratories. Dolby Atmos Creates Powerful, Moving audio by introducing two important Concepts to Cinema Sound: audio objects and overhead Speakers.
1. backup NVRAM
2. backup Your Personal data
3. Create a nandroid backup
- Dolby Atmos Realme 3 Pro (testing) Here
How to Install Dolby Atmos on Realme 3 Pro:
- Download Dolby Atmos™ for Realme 3 Pro From above and Save it to Device Storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery by holding Volume up & Power Button.
- Go to backup tab and Make a nandroid backup.
- Go to Install tab Locate Downloaded Dolby Atmos™ File and the Swipe Slider to Install
- Reboot System Now.