Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Inoi 5X:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Inoi 5X If you own Inoi 5X Smartphone and You want to Download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some cases When We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware. Also if You feel Your Inoi 5X lag or has an issue, then flash the Stock Firmware From the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on Your Inoi 5X.
Inoi 5X Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by Mediatek MT6739 Processor. it is a Single SIM (GSM) Smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal Storage Can be expandable via SD card.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First Make a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Inoi 5X
Type: Full ROM
SoC: Mediatek MT6739
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Product Version: V1.4
- Firmware Inoi 5X: Download
- SP flash tools 5.2 Here
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash Inoi 5X:
- First of all Download and Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools Inside a Folder. Run SP Flash tools.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
Detailed Guide With Images:
- How to unlock Bootloader
- How to Repair IMEI Number
- Google Camera 6.1 Working HDR Plus Portrait Mod Slow Motion
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash This Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.