Download Stock Firmware/Flash File For Infinix X650D:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File have now been available for the Infinix X650D & Now You can Download it From Below. Official Stock Firmware for Infinix X650D Will help You to Restore Your Bricked Infinix X650D.
Infinix X650D Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6761 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM Card’s, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in camera Department it come with 13+2Mp Rear camera With 8MP Front Shooter.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide
- Please do carefully, we are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal data Including storage. so we advice You to First Make a complete backup of Your Phone.
- Ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge during flashing Process to Prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: Infinix X650D
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2.4GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6761
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: X650D-H6113KLN-P-191228V126
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver: Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix X650D:
- Download and Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it ON
How to Flash using Tecno Flash tool:
- Download & Extract Firmware
- Download & Extract tecno flash tool
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Computer
- open the tecno flash tool directory and open the ‘Sowtwaredownloadv4‘ folder and Right-Click on ‘SWD_AfterSales.exe‘ and select ‘run as administrator’ click ‘Yes’ wait for the program to Load
- click on grey ‘Settings icon’ on the top-Left corner of the screen.
- In the Popup Click load & Select MT6XX_Android_scatter.txt File From Firmware Folder
- Connect Your Switched of phone to Computer by Pressing volume up & down Key
- Click on Green ‘Start Icon’ on the top-left corner of the screen, Now Flashing will Started with a blue Status bar
- Once done, flashing bar will turn Green, now disconnect your phone from your computer & switch it on.
- How to unlock Bootloader
- How to Repair IMEI Number
- Google Camera 6.1 Working HDR Plus Portrait Mod Slow Motion
have any question Let Me Know via comment.