Download Stock Firmware Flash File for Infinix Note 10 X693:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Infinix X693 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Infinix X693 such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Infinix X693 Run on Android 11 and it is Powered by Mediatek helio G85 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth 3G & 4G. the device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- backup NVRAM using this guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Infinix X693
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 3GB
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: Infinix_X693_MT6768_V575_210604
How to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix X693:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and load scatter file from ROM folder
- select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone to PC by Pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see Flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it ON
have any issue, Let me know via comment