unlock Bootloader on Huawei Nova Lite 3:
Step by Step Guide to unlock bootloader on Huawei Nova Lite 3. if You own Huawei Nova Lite 3 Smartphone then You Can unlock it’s bootloader by Following the Below Instructions.
Huawei Nova Lite 3 is Run on Android 9.0 Pie and Powered by 2.8GHZ Kirin 710 Octa Core Processor. The Device Come with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Storage Can be expandable via SD card. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone 2 Regular SIM Card Connectivity including all other Features Like Bluetooth hotspot WIFI.
- unlocking the bootloader Will void Your Device Warranty/.
- Your Phone Will be Erased During The unlocking So Make a backup before Process.
Steps to unlock Bootloader on Huawei Nova Lite 3:
- Enable developer options. (Press Build Number 7 times)
- Enable usb Debugging and Oem unlock From Developers Options
- Open Dialer and type *#*#2846579#*#* it will open a new menu
- Select background Settings and Then Select usb port Settings
- From the Popup Select Manufacture Mod
- Now Plug Phone to PC with usb Cable
- Download and Install DC unlocker From here
- Download & Install adb fastboot Driver
- Signup and buy at least 4 Credit Which Will Cost about 5 USD
- Now Run DC unlocker.exe From the Downloaded Folder
- From the Manufacture List Select Huawei Phone
- under Model Select your Phone. if Not Listed Select Processor brand Like Kirin
- Go to Server tab and Login With the account you Purchase Credit
- Now Go to unlock tab and Select Read bootloader unlock Code
- Wait until it will Read unlock code. Copy that Code
- Reboot Phone to bootloader Connect to PC with usb
- Go to DC unlocker Folder and on top address bar type cmd and hit enter
- on Command Window type below code to unlock bootloader
fastboot oem unlock 'unlock code here' ex. fastboot oem unlock 984u7yrh87404
if you have any question Related to this topic You can comment below…