B181 official Firmware update For Huawei MediaPad M5:
Download & Install b181 official Firmware update For Huawei MediaPad M5. if you own Huawei MediaPad M5 Smartphone then You Can Download Latest Firmware update For it. B181 Firmware update For Huawei MediaPad M5 available for all it’s users via The OTA So You Can Check For update From about_Phone/System_update Section . if you have not Yet Receive it then You can Download it From the below.
b181 Firmware update For the Huawei MediaPad M5 Come EMUI 9.0 based on Latest android 9.0 Pie with Latest Google Security Patches. A Complete Changelog File also attached with the Firmware You Can Check it before Download.
The Huawei MediaPad M5 Smartphone is Run on Android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by Kirin 960 Processor. The Device Come with the 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.
1.Must Create a backup of Your ROM and Personal data.
2.it will Erase all your Data Include Personal information.
3.Make Sure Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
4. Method 3 is best. dload Method only for MM Devices with SD card update. Method 1& 2 are optional.
- Device: Huawei MediaPad M5
- Model No: CMR-AL09
- Android OS: 9.0
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- EMUI: 9.XX
- Firmware: B181
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : up to 2 GB
- Complete Changelog
- EMUI 9.0. Built on Android Pie, this Version preserves that essential Android flavor, with a twist of nature and simplicity.
- Intuitive design
We’ve simplified the UI in EMUI 9.0, making it easier and more intuitive to use.
How to Install official Firmware update on Huawei MediaPad M5:
- Download HiSuit From Here
- Set the DNS address 22.214.171.124 in Your network connection.
- Connect the phone with PC With HiSuite Running, wait until it Installs the mobile application and join the phone.
- In HiSuite, Click “Update” and agree to Install the update found. Then Cancel the Installation, go to the folder C: \ Users \% username% \ Documents \ HiSuite \ ROM . Replace files with the extension “.zip.dbk” with pre-downloaded firmware files ( update.zip, update_full_ * .zip, update_data_full_public.zip ).
- Again, Click “Update” and see that the firmware is loaded 100%, after which the download will Start on the Phone.
- Restoring the DNS settings to the original value, since during the update authentication, an error like “Server is not available” is possible.
- When the firmware is downloaded – the phone will reboot and start the installation
Method 2 With twrp:
- Download update Package From above
- Download HuRupdater.zip and Move it to Device Storage along with update file.
- Make Sure all Files (Like full, public, and update zip) available in Same Folder
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery. Go to backup and Create a nandroid backup
- Go to Install and Install HURupdater.zip. Done Reboot system Now.
- if the Phone is not bootup Then Flash no verity opt Encrypt.zip. Done
- Some More Installation Method Here