Reset FRP bypass Google Account Homtom HT70:
if you own Homtom HT70 Smartphone having FRP issue then you are on a Correct Place. Here we Share a Step by Step Guide to Remove or reset FRP on Homtom HT70
The Homtom HT70 Smartphone is Run on android 7.0 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6750 Processor. The Device Come With 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- SP Flash tools Here
- Scatter File From Firmware Homtom HT70 Here
- basic Knowledge PC and usb
- if fail use Custom Da File Here
1. backup NVRAM
2. backup Your Personal data
3. Create a nandroid backup
Note: if You fail with below Method You can try This another Method Here
How to Reset FRP on Homtom HT70:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.