Havoc-OS 3.4 Android 10 For Ulefone Armor 6:
Latest Havoc-OS 3.4 ROM Now available for the Ulefone Armor 6 & You can Download it from below. Havoc-OS 3.4 ROM For The Ulefone Armor 6 is a GSI Firmware Which is Smooth and Fast. the device come with ARM64 architecture With A Partition So We Download only ARM64 A only ROM for it.
Ulefone Armor 6 Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6771 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
The device come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in camera department it come with 16+8MP Rear camera with 8MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM will erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
How to Install Havoc-OS 3.4 on Ulefone Armor 6:
- Download & Extract Platform tools
- Download and Extract ROM file in Platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & Open CMD in Platform tool Folder
- then use Below code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type below code to unlock bootlodaer:
fastboot flashing unlock any error fastboot oem unlock
type Below code to flash GSI ROM:
fastboot erase system fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash system system.img
How to Install GSI With twrp:
- Download Extract GSI.img to Device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Select Install then Install Image
- Locate & Flash System.img in System Partition.
- Go back and Reboot System Now.