Google Camera 7.2.010 Mod For Mara Z:
Google Camera 7.2.010 for the Mara Z is a Modded Stock Camera application from Pixel Smartphone which has some advance features that are Missing in the Stock camera application Like HDR Plus & Night Sight/ astrography.
This advance camera app allow You full control over the Camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for back camera, telephoto lens and Wide angle lens, also it has a HDR+ control Panel to Apply HDR Plus from the selected device or sensor Like from pixel 3, Pixel 2 & Sony IMX586. in the Video Section You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video, also You have a Option to change the bitrate.
Mara Z Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 435 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano GSM SIM Cards. the Device Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD card.
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- timelapse video
- Slow Motion video
How to Install Google Camera 7.2.010 mod on Mara Z:
1. Download Google Camera apk From above.
2. Now enable unknown apps Installation from Security section.
3. then Install Downloaded File as a Normal apk
Note: Enable Camera2api by adding the below code to build.prop
How to Import Custom Settings on GCam:
- Download & Move Config File to Storage/gcam/Configs Folder
- Open Google camera Double click near Shooter area from the Popup Select Config File
- Restart Gcam Done
have any Question let Me know Via Comment.