Root twrp Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus SM-J610F-
There are many questions every day about how to root & Install twrp on Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus SM-J610F. So that today we will talk about this topic. In the topic We are going to Share a Complete Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus SM-J610F by using the Magisk.
Many peoples use Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus SM-J610F but few people know about rooting the phone . So the article For that Whom does Not Know How to Root. Root is Not Necessary for all Peoples but it Require to achieve Some advance features of the Device .
by Rooting the Phone You can improve Your phone’s performance even better. but it also Dangerous for Newby. You can get the full information about ” Android root ” from Here. We can root our phone in two ways First one using the Computer and other one Without using the Computer. but The Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus SM-J610F is Not Rootable without a Computer So You Must have a PC to Root it. Let’s get Start The Process.
What is Rooting-
Rooting is the way to obtain Supersu Right’s on Android Devices, that means after Rooting the Phone You can unlock All features of the Device and you have Full Permission to Play with it. means you can Install custom ROM, Install Custom Mod’s and tweak your phone using various tricks. Rooting also Best way to Save battery because after Rooting you can Disable all Apps In Single Click and also you have Right to Remove Pre-Installed system app so you can Easily Uninstall Non Require System apps.
What is twrp ?
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by Stock recovery images.
1. This Guide is Work Only on Listed phone So please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM will Erase all your Data. So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing,
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it Will cause bootloop.
Some universal Mod for all Android phone:
Require tools and Files-
|Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|Galaxy J6 Plus SM-J610F Patched boot.img [Require 8.1.0]||Download|
|No verity opt Encrypt||Download|
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus SM-J610F–
Step 1- Run odin and Check AP/PDA under AP Section Load Downloaded Patched boot File [Must compress it in tar Format]
Step 2. Check auto Reboot. Reboot Phone to Download Mode and Connect to PC..
Step 3. You can See COM/added Option. Click Start
Step 4. Wait For Success. Done
Step 5. Reboot Phone and Install Magisk Manager. Your Phone Now Rooted
Or Follow This detailed Guide with Images. – Here
Check other articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]
if you have any question related to this topic you can comment below…