Fix heating on Oneplus 5T-
If you own Oneplus 5T and it has overheating issue then you are on correct place in the article you will learn How you can fix heating issue on your OnePlus 5T. We Share all Possible way to fix the overheating issue on Oneplus 5T.
The OnePlus 5T is powered by 2.45GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus 5T packs a 20-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The OnePlus 5T runs Android 7.1.1 and is powered by a 3300mAh non removable battery. It measures 156.10 x 75.00 x 7.30 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 162.00 grams.
The OnePlus 5T is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Reason of Overheating on Oneplus 5T –
- too much apps Installation.
- too much Game.
- hug background uses.
- out dated Software
- always internet on
- hug uses during Charging
- bad Software and Malware
How to Fix Overheating on Oneplus 5T-
- Do not use the smartphone while it is put on charge.
- If you are streaming high-resolution videos on a channel like youtube, you can lower the resolution which could resolve the problem of overheating.
- Latest Smartphones comes with an installed app of Google which user can uninstall if it is not being used by them.
- You can Put a Limit to the number of Games you have installed or play on Phone .
- After uninstalling unnecessary apps from Phone user can perform a Factory reset.
- Disable Internet Connection when you have not use it.
- keep Software up 2 date.
- try to Install Custom kernel For better Result’s
- Uninstall unwanted apps and Games.
- Regular Check Malware Status.
- Custom ROM is a Final solution for Amazing battery Performance and heating solution.
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]