Fix Fingerprint Issue on Black Shark 3/ 3 Pro:
Fingerprint issue on Xiaomi Black Shark 3 / 3 Pro May appear after unlocking the bootloader, user who own a Black Shark 3/ 3 Pro Smartphone and having fingerprint issue can fix it by Following the below Instructions.
Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 865 Processor. the device come with 8GB/12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of Storage. it is a Dual SIM Gaming Phone Support Nano SIM cards.
- Open Dialer and type *#*#466349#*#*
- Open Fingerprint calibration interface
- Then Click “After-sales calibration” you will be prompted to Put the FLASH FLA then click START
- Click Start first, and then immediately press your thumb on the fingerprint module, keeping the phone from moving.
- Wait until complete, then it will prompt Put the black FLAT
- You can use black things, or wrap your thumb in black clothes, and then press and hold the fingerprint module.
- Wait until complete (The fingerprint module must be completely covered during the calibration process)
- After success, restart the phone to re-enter the fingerprint and use the fingerprint to unlock.