Download Stock Firmware for Konka SP9:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Konka SP9 & You can download it from below. The firmware come in scatter format which can be flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box. This firmware will solve all software Issues on your Konka SP9 such as hang Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Konka SP9 Run on Android 8.1 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6739 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth & 3G. The device come with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup NVRAM using this Guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Konka SP9
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 714MB
SoC: Mediatek MT6739
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: Konka_SP9_MT6739_AU_EN_1.07.906_06092018_8.1.0
|SP Flash tools||V5.2||Download|
How to Install Stock Firmware on Konka SP9:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see Flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it On
have any issue, Let me know via comment