Download Stock Firmware Flash File for Ergo B505 Unit 4G:
Latest Firmware Flash File Now available for the Ergo B505 Unit 4G & You can Download it From Below. The Firmware come in Scatter format Which Can be Flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box. You can use it to unbrick Your device.
Ergo B505 Unit 4G Run on Android 8.1 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6737 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that Support Nano-SIM Card. Connectivity options Include Wi-Fi GPS Bluetooth USB OTG FM & 3G.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Ergo B505 Unit 4G
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6737
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: Ergo_B505_MT6737_8.1
|SP Flash tools||V5.2020||Download|
|Firmware/ Flash File||Ergo_B505_MT6737_8.1||Download|
How to Install Stock Firmware on Ergo B505 Unit 4G:
- Extract Downloaded Official Stock ROM..
- Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.