Pixel Gesture on Nubia Red Magic 3:
Step by Step Guide to Enable Pixel Gesture on Nubia Red Magic 3, if You own Nubia Red Magic 3 then You can Enable Pixel Like gesture on it by Following the Below Instructions.
Nubia Red Magic 3 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a QCOM SDM 855 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage can be expandable Via SD Card. in Camera Department The Device Come with 48MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Rooted Phone
- Quick Shortcut Maker
- Lawnchair v2 & set it to Default Launcher
Steps to Enable Pixel Gesture on Nubia Red Magic 3:
- Root device via Magisk
- Install Quickstep Magisk module.
- Install Lawnchair v2 and set as default home.
- Use Quickstep to set Lawnchair v2 as recent Provider.
- Enable usb Debugging and Connect Phone to PC
- Run the adb command via CMD
adb shell settings put secure swipe_up_to_switch_apps_enabled 1