Enable Inbuild Screen Recorder on Android 10:
Step by Step Guide to Enable Inbuild Screen Recorder On Android 10, user who own Android 10 based smartphone can Easily enable Inbuild Screen Recorder by Following the Below Instructions..
- Download & Setup Android SDK or Platform tools
- enable usb debugging, For that go to Settings/about phone/ developers option and type up to 7 time on Build Number. Go back, You will See Developers Option, Click on it and From the Next Page Enable usb debugging.
- Connect Phone to PC by using the usb cable
- Go to Folder Where Platform tools are Extracted and in the Search bar type CMD, it will Open Command Prompt on tool Folder. Now type below code to Enable Screen Recorder.
adb devices adb shell settings put global settings_screenrecord_long_press true
that’s all Screen Recorder Now enabled.
How to use:
- Open Power Menu by Pressing the Power button
- Long Press Screenshort Option it Will open Screen Recorder Dialog
- Chose Weather to Record audio or Not, Click Start. Done….