Download Stock Firmware/Flash File PD2067F Vivo V20 2021:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Vivo V20 2021 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Vivo V20 2021 such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Vivo V20 2021 Run on Android 11 and it is Powered by QCOM SD732G Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth 3G & 4G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- flash at own risk
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a device
- to upgrade a device
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on a device
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Device Name: Vivo V20 2021
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 3.8GB
SoC: QCOM SD732G
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
OTA Updates: to upgrade a working phone (first check Installed firmware version with in your Phone)
QPST Firmware: full firmware to reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
- QFIL/QPST: Download
- Aftools: Download
- Miracle Free: Download
- if any Error in QFIL use Aftools or Miracle..
- QD Loader Driver: Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on Vivo V20 2021:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools.
- Download & Extract Firmware Package.
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb reboot edl
- You can see usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager (if Not then Your Phone Not detected by computer Please do test Point= Short the test Point Pinout)
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until Success. Your Phone Rebooted..
- Lunch aftool
- From the QCOM tab Locate Firmware
- connect Phone to Computer in EDL Mod and click Start/Download