Official OPR1.170623.026.8.2.8 [8.2.8] Beta oreo update Mi a1-
official oreo Firmware for MI A1 is here, if You own a MI A1 then you can Download & Install latest Firmware on it using our Guide. Here we share latest official Firmware for MI A1. this is a upgrade Package Which is Flashable with the OTA Method means using the Stock Recovery. New update for MI A1 will improve system stability Security and user experience as Well Google Security patches.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 is Run on android 7.1.1 OS Powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Mi A1 Packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Some other useful articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]
1. This Guide is only for the Listed Device So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The Rom Will Erase all your Data , So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
OPR1.170623.026.8.2.8 oreo update changelog-
- Security feb 2018
- Minor fixes
- performance improve
- Download MI A1 Android Oreo OTA 8.2.8 Feb 2018 – Download
How update MI A1 to oreo [OTA]-
- Download and Install ABD Fastboot Tool on your PC
- Now Unpack the MiA1-Tool-Flasher-Oreo.7z tool
- Reboot your Phone to Fastboot mode by pressing and holding Volume + Power button.
- Execute the file called
- Select one of 3 flashing options (option 2 for avoiding conflicts, data will be erased)
- That’s it! Enjoy Oreo ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1.