Oppo A12 CPH2077 Flash File Free Download:
official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Oppo CPH2077 & You can download it from below. with the help of this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Oppo CPH2077 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, Fastboot Mode, display Blank or White after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Oppo CPH2077 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6765 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G 4G. The device come with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all Your Personal data Including Internal storage. so we advice you to first Make a complete backup of your Phone.
- Please do carefully, we are Not responsible for any damage to Your device.
- ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: Oppo CPH2077
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 7.4GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6765
OS: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH2077EX_11_A.35_200731_a9eb99aa
- CPH2077/CPH2083EX_11_A.35_200731_a9eb99aa: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo CPH2077:
- unpack Downloaded Firmware using this tool
- then disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Require a Authorized account/ID)
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & switch it on
How to Flash Oppo CPH2077 Via Oppo Download tool:
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in same Folder
- Now Install correct driver on PC
- connect Phone to PC with USB
- Run Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, done. unplug Phone and bootup.