Magisk 19.3 and Magisk Manager 7.3.2:
Download and Install Magisk 19.3 and Magisk Manager 7.3.2 for android in the Page we have share Latest Magisk and Magisk Manager with Step by Step Installation Guide. This is a incremental update for Magisk 19.3 Which Support EMUI 9.0, Kirin 980 Devices.
What is Magisk:
Magisk is a tool and Root Manager app which allow android user to Root their android Phone with or without using a Custom Recovery & Magisk Manager Manage Root Permission on a Rooted android Phone. The tool is Developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu,
Can Pie Be Rooted:
Yes android 9.0 is Rootable. Latest Version of Magisk is able to Root android 9.0 Pie Without touching the System Partition.
Changelog Magisk 19.3:
- Support execute commands in magiskhide env
- Fully Support EMUI 9.0
- Support Kirin 980 devices
- Major code base modernization under-the-hood
- Fix Sub Strings
How to Install Magisk 19.3:
- Download and Install twrp Recovery on your Phone.
- Download and Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Your Device Storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp by together Pressing Volume up and Power button.
- Click on Install button Navigate Folder Where Magisk 19.2.ZIP Saved Select and then Swipe Slider to Install. That’s it.Reboot System Now.
- Then Install Magisk Manager as a Normal apk to Manage Root Permission.
1. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
2. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
3. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
if you have any question related to this topic you can comment below…