Dolby Atmos™ for Oreo:
Dolby Atmos™ for the android 8.0 Oreo is Now available for Download, Say thanks to XDA Recognized Developer guitardedhero, Who Provided a Working build of Dolby Atmos™ for The android 8.0 oreo Devices. The Build is a initial Release and tested only on ZTE Axon 7. you can test it on your own Phone. Follow below Guide to Install Dolby Atmos™ on oreo.
What is Dolby Atmos™:
Dolby Atmos™ is a name of surround sound technology announced by Dolby Laboratories. Dolby Atmos creates Powerful, moving audio by introducing two important concepts to cinema sound: audio objects and overhead speakers. It provides full creative freedom for filmmakers and ensures that you’ll hear the soundtracks exactly as their creators intended.More Details
1. backup NVRAM
2. backup Your Personal data
3. Create a nandroid backup
- Dolby Atmos™ for oreo [tested RN3 & axon 7] Here
How to Install Dolby Atmos™ on Android 8.0/8.1/ oreo Devices:
1. Download Dolby Atmos™ for android oreo From above and Save it to Device Storage.
2. Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery by holding volume up Button.
3. Go to backup tab and create a nandroid backup.
4. Go to Install tab locate Downloaded Dolby Atmos™ File and Confirm Install
5. Reboot System Now.
Check other articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]