Feb 2018 Security update Galaxy A5 2017-
Latest official Firmware update for Galaxy A5 now available For Download, if you own Galaxy A5 then you can download This Firmware from below, new update for Galaxy A5 Come with latest Google Security patches With Minor Fixes, This update for the Galaxy A5 will Improve System stability Security and Performance of Galaxy A5. Before Downloading the Firmware take a Look on Device specs.
The Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) is Run on android 7.0 OS Which is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 7880 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Galaxy A5 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Galaxy A5.
1. This Guide is Work only on Listed Phone. Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The Rom will Erase all your Data, So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing,
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
|Device Name||Galaxy A5|
|OS||Android 7.XX Feb 2018 Security|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
Require tools and Files-
|Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require]||Go–Here|
- A520FXXS4BRA1 [algeria] Here
How to update Galaxy A5 2017 to feb 2018 Security-
other useful articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]