Download Stock Firmware for Cubot Note 7:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Cubot Note 7 & You can download it from below. The firmware come in scatter format which can be flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box.
Cubot Note 7 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6737 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that support Nano-SIM card. connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM 3G & 4G.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Cubot Note 7
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6737
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CUBOT_NOTE 7_A041C_V07_20200707
|SP Flash tools||V5.2||Download|
|Firmware/ Flash File||CUBOT_NOTE 7_A041C_V07_20200707||Download|
How to Install Stock Firmware Cubot Note 7:
- Extract Downloaded Stock Firmware..
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.