Reset FRP bypass Google account on Cubot Note 20:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on Cubot Note 20 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. but it become a Problem when the People don’t care it. they setup Google account on their Phone and don’t Remember it’s password & the device goes locked after resting it. so if you are facing the same issue on Your Cubot Note 20 then You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Cubot Note 20 Run On Android 10 & it is Powered By Mediatek MT6761 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM card. Connectivity options Include WIFI GPS hotpsot 3G & 4G.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- SP Flash tools: Here
- Scatter File From Cubot Note 20 Plus Firmware: Download
- if flash tools Show a Popup with any error then use Custom DA File..
Note: if any bootloop issue include Preloader too.
How to Reset FRP on Cubot Note 20:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.