Download Stock Firmware Flash File for Ctroniq Snook B70:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Ctroniq Snook B70 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Ctroniq Snook B70 such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Ctroniq Snook B70 Run on Android 9.0 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT8321 Processor. connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth & 3G.The device come with 2GB of RAM & 16GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup NVRAM using this Guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Ctroniq Snook B70
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 721MB
SoC: Mediatek MT8321
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: K706.P0.V3.136.RC-V01.B125H.Low-USER-0104
How to Install Stock Firmware on Ctroniq Snook B70:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see Flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it on
have any issue, Let me know via comment