Change Font on Android:
if you Don’t Like Stock Android Font on Your Phone then you can Install Custom Font On Your Phone it a easy process and You can do it using our instructions. Here we Share all working Method to Change Stock android font. Let’s Start.
1. This Guide is work only on Listed Devices.
2. unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all your Data. So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, [if possible]
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
How to Change Stock Android font:
1. First of all Root Your Phone Here Then Download Provided font fix.apk File From above
2. Enable unknown Source From Setting. then Install it.
3. Run Font fix.apk and Give Root Permission
4. Now chose Your Desire Font and Click Install
Method 2 using twrp:
1. Download provided Samsung font.zip from above and extract it inside a Folder.
2. Then Download desire font You want to Install
3. Make 3 Copy of That font and Rename like below..
4. Then Copy and Replace Stock Font in Extracted/system/font/ here folder then Repack this zip and flash with twrp
So this is a Complete Guide to Change font on android, have any question use Comment box.