Reset FRP bypass Google account on Yuho Y1 Ace:
if You are Looking for The Way to bypass FRP on Yuho Y1 Ace then this is the Correct Place For You Where You Will Find a Step by Step Guide to Remove or Reset FRP on Yuho Y1 Ace.
Yuho Y1 Ace Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6739 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G. the Device Come With 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Storage Can be Expandable via SD card.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- SP Flash tools Here
- Scatter From Firmware: Download
- Custom DA File (optional if any error in SP tools) Here
Note: Without PC Method Here
How to Reset FRP on Yuho Y1 Ace:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.