FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on iTel A26 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your iTel A26.
iTel A26 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by SC9832e Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity options Include bluetooth, wifi, hotspot, GPS 3G and 4G. The device come with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Internal storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Steps to bypass FRP on iTel A26:
1. from very first “Welcome screen” Go to WIFI settings and Add Wifi network
2. On keyboard click mic icon, & from the popup Select ‘Deny’ Repeat the process until a pop show ‘Gboard Need microphone access to enable voice typing’ Select allow. it will take you on Gboard app Settings
3. from the ‘Gboard app settings’ open Permission page, Search for settings & open it. Go to manage app and ‘Disable Google Play Service’
4. once done, complete remaining setup. (additional- wipe userdata from settings or set up Pattern lock)
- Download OnePlus camera Latest APK
- How to Disable /bypass DAA and SLA Authentication on Oppo devices