Reset FRP/Google Account on Lenovo K6 Power-
if you own a Lenovo K6 Power and facing a Gmail account issue then you are on Correct place. in the article you will learn how you can easily reset FRP of your Lenovo K6 Power . In some cases when We Forgot Password of our Google account then this Problem is accure. but Don’t Worry i have a Solution for you to fix the FRP issue on Lenovo K6 Power. Let’s Get Start \.
The Lenovo K6 Power is powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo K6 Power packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
2. unlocking the bootloader will erase all your data So Make Sure That you have a backup of your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
> FRP Reset tool for Lenovo K6 Power Here
1. Install Driver from Provided Folder
2. Run Reset FRP.exe file
3. Select your phone type QCOM
4. reboot your phone to bootloader by holding volume Down and Power button.
5.then Connect Phone to PC.
6. hit enter to Reset FRP. Done. [You can see bootloader unlock information on Phone Screen So confirm it by using Volume buttons.]
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]