AOSP 9.0 Pie Custom ROM For Blackview BV9600 Pro:
A unofficial Version of AOSP Android 9.0 have Now been available for Blackview BV9600 Pro, it’s user Can update it to AOSP Android 9.0 Pie by Flashing the AOSP ROM. The ROM is a GSI Build By Phhusson & it’s Fully Working build For Blackview BV9600 Pro. You Can Install it by following the Below Instructions.
The Blackview BV9600 Pro Run on Android 8.1 OS Which Is Powered by Mediatek MT6771 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM Card Including all other Connectivity Features Like Bluetooth hostpot & WIFI.
The Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD Card. In Camera Department it Come with 16+8MP Rear Camera With 8MP Front Shooter.
- unlocking The bootloader Will Erase All Your Data So First Make a Backup before Process.
- Make Sure Your Phone at Least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- GSI Image’s are in Beta So Not 100% Work on Many Devices So if it not Work on Your Phone Please Re-flash Stock Firmware to Recover.
- offline charging
- Platform tools Here
- Root Your phone using This Guide:Here
- Android 9.0 for Blackview BV9600 Pro [A only arm64] Here
- unlocked bootloader
How to Install AOSP 9.0 on Blackview BV9600 Pro:
- Download & Extract Platform tools
- Download and Extract ROM File In Platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & then use Below code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type below code to unlock bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
Erase userdata and Flash System:
fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash system system.img
then type below code to reboot
Done. AOSP 9.0 Pie Now Installed.
Install With twrp:
- Extract ROM File and Move System.img to Device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery, Make a backup and Flash system.img with in system Partition.
- Blackview BV9600 Pro Stock Firmware Flash File
- How to Install twrp Recovery Root Blackview BV9600 Pro