AOSP Android 9.0 Pie For HTC U12 Plus:
Download & Install Android 9.0 Pie on HTC U12 Plus. If You own HTC U12 Plus Smartphone then You can Install Android 9.0 Pie on it by Following the Below Guide. Here we Share Latest AOSP ROM For HTC U12 Plus Which is based on Latest Android 9.0 Pie.
The HTC U12 Plus Smartphone is Come with Android 8.0 & it Is Powered by QCOM SD 845 Processor. the Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD card.
- unlocking The bootloader Will Erase All Your Data So First Make a Backup before Process.
- Make Sure Your Phone at Least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- GSI Image’s are in Beta So Not 100% Work on Many Devices So if it not Work on Your Phone Please Re-flash Stock Firmware to Recover.
- Platform tools Here
- Root Your phone using this Guide:Here
- Android 9.0 Pie for HTC U12 Plus [AB only arm64] Here
How to Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie on HTC U12 Plus:
- Download & Extract Platform tools inside a Folder
- Download and Extract ROM file in platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & then use Below code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type below code to unlock bootloader & Flash android 9.0
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase system fastboot flash system system.img
Done. Android 9.0 Pie now Installed.
Install With twrp:
- Download and Move ROM to Device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp
- Make a nandroid backup
- Install image and Flash System.img in System Parttion.
- Go back and Reboot System Now.