Android 9.0 Pie For Nokia 2.1:
Download & Install Android 9.0 Pie on Nokia 2.1. If you own Nokia 2.1 Smartphone then You can Install Android 9.0 Pie on it. This is Not a Device based Port it’s a GSI image can be Flashed Via Fastboot and twrp. You can Follow bellow Instructions to Install Android 9.0 pie on Nokia 2.1 .
The Nokia 2.1 Smartphone is Come with Android 8.1 OS which Is Powered by QCOM SD 425 Processor. the Device Come with 1GB of RAM and 8Gb of Storage can Be Expandable via SD card.
- unlocking The bootloader Will Erase All Your Data So First Make a Backup before Process.
- Make Sure Your Phone at Least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- GSI Image’s are in Beta So Not 100% Work on Many Devices So if it not Work on Your Phone Please Re-flash Stock Firmware to Recover.
- Platform tools Here
- Android 9.0 Pie for Nokia 2.1 [A only arm64] Here
- unlock bootloader Free Method Here
- unlock bootloader Paid Method Here
How to Install Android 9.0 pie on Nokia 2.1:
- Download & Extract Platform tools inside a Folder
- Download and Extract ROM file in platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & then use BElow code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type below code to Flash android 9.0
fastboot erase system.img fastboot flash system system.img
then type below code to reboot
Done. Android 9.0 Pie now Installed.