Download Stock Firmware for Alldocube IPlay 30 Pro:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Alldocube IPlay 30 Pro & You can download it from below. The firmware come in scatter format which can be flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box.
Alldocube IPlay 30 Pro Run on Android 10 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6771 Processor. the device come with 4GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Alldocube IPlay 30 Pro
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.31GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6771
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: iPlay30(T1012)-EN-20201125
- VCOM Driver: Download
- SP Flash tool: Download
- Firmware iPlay30(T1012)-EN-20201125: Download
- Firmware iPlay30(T1012E)-EN-20210603: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Alldocube IPlay 30 Pro:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on computer
- From the flash tool folder Run SP_Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only (if we select ‘Format & Download’ it wipe NVdata too Which is risky). Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.