unlock bootloader on Meizu Note 9:
Step by Step Guide to unlock bootloader on Meizu Note 9 user Who are Looking for the way to unlock the bootloader on Meizu Note 9 Can unlock it by Following the below Instructions.
Meizu Note 9 Run on Android 9.0 OS and Powered by QCOM SD 675 Processor. The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD card. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM card.
- unlocking the bootloader Will void Your Device Warranty/.
- Your Phone Will be Erased During The unlocking So Make a backup before Process.
Steps to unlock Bootloader on Meizu Note 9:
- on Phone Enable Root access.
- On Phone Enable developer options. (Press Build Number 7 times)
- Enable usb Debugging and Oem unlock From Developers Options
- Download & Install adb fastboot Driver
- Download & Setup Platform tools From Here
- Now we need unlocked FRP So Let’s start unlocking
- open the CMD on the Platform tool Folder & Connect it to PC
- Now Get Chines Device ID From Here
- Now Send Below code to Make a dump of FRP.bin
adb shell su dd if = / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / frp of = / sdcard / frp.bin
- a backup of FRP.bin is Stored in SD card. GO to This Site and upload it
- then Download modded Versionand move it device Storage
- Now Restore it by Sending the below code
dd if = / sdcard / frp.bin of = / dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / frp
- Reboot Phone to bootloader Connect to PC with usb
- Go to Platform tools Folder and on top address bar type cmd and hit enter
- on Command Window type below code to unlock bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
- on Phone Confirm unlocking by Pressing Volume up Button
- Done. Your Phone Start itself With factory Reset.
have any question Related to this topic Let Me know via Comment.…