Downgrade Nokia 7.2:
Step by Step Guide to Downgrade Nokia 7.2. user who want to Downgrade their Nokia 7.2 can do it by Following the below Instructions.
The Nokia 7.2 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 660 Processor. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage. in camera department it come with 48+8+5MP Rear camera with 20MP Front Shooter.
- Make a backup Before Process
- Charge the device at least 50% to Prevent accidental Shut Down..
Steps to Downgrade Nokia 7.2:
- Download Nokia tool Form Here https://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/18396602/Nokia-Tool.exe
- Now Download Downgrade Firmware From Here and Extract it to Nokia tool/stock ROM Folder) If the Stock ROM folder not available in Extracted Nokia tool folder Please create it)
- Enable usb debugging oem unlock from Developers Options.
- Install usb driver
- Reboot Phone to PC & Connect it to PC
- Now Run Nokia tool and From the main Screen Click on DDV. after Success Downgrade Completed.
- You can Process For unlocking For that reboot to bootloader.
- Set the active slot a & Send unlock code Like below
fastboot set_active a fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flashing unlock_critical
have any quest Related to this topic let me known via Comment.