MIUI 11 beta (V9.9.25) China Developer ROM/ Firmware for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro:
Download & Install MIUI 11 beta Firmware update on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. If You own Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions. MIUI 11 beta Firmware update For the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro based on Latest Android 9.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio G90 Processor. The Device come with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage. In Camera Department it Come With 64+8+2+2MP Rear Camera with 20MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Redmi Note 8 Pro
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek helio G90
Os: Android 9
Root access: Not
Product Version: MIUI 11 CN Dev V9.9.25
- Firmware China Dev: Download
How to Install MIUI 11 beta update on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Setting MIUI/ update
- Click top 3 dot’s, Click Select update Package
- Locate Downloaded ROM, Install Will Started Soon.
- Wait until Complete! Done
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip