Unlock bootloader on Red Hydrogen One:
Step by Step Guide to unlock bootloader on Red Hydrogen One. if You own Red Hydrogen One Smartphone then You can unlock it’s bootloader using the below Instructions.
The Red Hydrogen One Run on Android 8.1 Powered by QCOM SD835 Processor. it Come With 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage with hybrid SIM Connectivity.in Camera Department it Support 13+2 MP Dual Rear Camera With 8MP Front Shooter.
- Your Phone will be Erased with Internal Storage during the unlocking so Must Make a backup before Process
- Charge it at-least 60% to prevent accidental Shut Down During the unlocking Process.
Steps to unlock bootloader on Red Hydrogen One:
1. Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
2. Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and oem unlock.
4. Now Reboot Your Phone to Fastboot Mod by holding Power and volume down Button. When You see fastboot Logo Then connect it to PC.
5. Now Go to the folder where You have extracted the Platform tools and CTRL+Right Click and Select Open CMD here
6. Now type below Code to unlock bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flashing unlock_critical
7. Look on Phone You can See a unlock Warning Press Volume up button to Confirm unlock
8. Then Reboot System Now With below Code.
9. Your Phone now unlocked You Can Install Desire Firmware on it.