Official Firmware Installation Guide with Sideload or Stock Recovery-
1. Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”
2. Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and oem unlock.
3. Download and Extract the Downloaded ADB fast boot Zip file on your PC
4. Now go to the folder where you have extracted the ADB and Fastboot Tools
5. Download Stock ROM from above and Move it in ADB folder.
6. Now Reboot smartphone to Stock Recovery Mode.
7. Select Apply Update from ADB.
8. Plug the phone into PC using USB Cable, then open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
9. Now execute the below command in CMD screen.
adb sideload Filename.zip
10. Wait until Installation process Completes.
11.Once the Installation completed. Reboot the Phone.
How to Install Official Firmware with Stock Recovery-
1. Download the software build for your device From here.
2. Plug your phone into your computer and copy the downloaded .zip to your phone’s storage. If you’re using a Mac, you can install Android File Transfer for this operation.
3. After the .zip file is copied to your phone, reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the power and volume down [oneplus user] [volume up other user] buttons simultaneously.
4. Choose “Install from internal storage/Install from local”, find your .zip file and click on “Install” to confirm.
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]