Official Firmware ZTE Nubia M2-
official Stock ROM firmware for ZTE Nubia M2 is Here, in the article you will Learn how to Install stock ROM/flash file on ZTE Nubia M2. if you own a ZTE Nubia M2 smartphone and want to Install Stock Rom/ firmware on it to unbrick or fix bootloop issue then you are on correct place, here i will Explain a Complete and Step by Step guide to Install Stock Firmware on ZTE Nubia M2.
The ZTE Nubia M2 is a Latest Smartphone which is Run on android 6.0 OS and Powered by a Qualcomm Processor, the ZTE Nubia M2 is a Dual sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
Download Now Here
Some other useful articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]
1. This Guide work only on Listed Phone, Please Don’t try on any other Device.
2. Flashing The Rom will erase all your Data with official Rom, So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
How to Install official Firmware on ZTE Nubia M2-
1. Download official Firmware from above and Save it to Phone storage.
2. Reboot phone to official Recovery [use code – adb reboot recovery]
3. Click SD card update and Load Downloaded package.
4. Wait for success. Done
5. First boot take up to 15 Minut..
Some universal Mod for all Android phone-
So This is a Complete Guide to Install Stock Rom on ZTE Nubia M2 have any question Use Comment box.