Download ZTE A2021H [hubei] Firmware Flash File:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for ZTE A2021H & You can download it from below. The Firmware come in XML Format which is Flashable with all supported tool Like QFIL, MI Flash tool & Miracle box. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your ZTE A2021H such as hang on Logo, frp lock, Fastboot Mode, display blank or white after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
ZTE A2021H Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD765 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card. The device come with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- First Make a complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: ZTE A2021H hubei
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 3.9GB
SoC: QCOM SD765
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: A2021H [ hubei ] 400940B0101ZTE A2021HAMV1.0.0B01_HB1401 [P725A12AMHBV1.0.0B01]
- Firmware P725A12AMHBV1.0.0B01: Download
- QD Loader Driver: Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on ZTE A2021H:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools.
- Download & Extract Firmware Package.
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb reboot edl
- You can see usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager (if Not then Your Phone Not detected by computer Please do test Point= Short the test Point Pinout)
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until success. Your Phone Rebooted..
How to Flash ZTE A2021H [hubei] Via MI Flash tool:
- Download and Install usb driver on computer
- Download Extract & Install MI Flash
- Now Run MI Flash Click Refresh
- Select Extracted ROM folder
- Reboot Phone to Bootloader (or EDL Mod) and connect it to computer
- Click Start and wait until success. once done, disconnect device & switch it ON