PD1730BF_EX_A_6.10.1 Firmware update For Vivo V9 Youth:
PD1730BF_EX_A_6.10.1 Firmware update have now been available for Vivo V9 Youth which will bring you a More secure & Stable System by updating the Security Patches. the update is available for all it’s user via OTA, if you have not Yet receive it then You can Manually download it from below.
Vivo V9 Youth Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by QCOM SD425 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
the Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.in Camera department it come with 16+2MP rear camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Vivo V9 Youth
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 425
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1730BF_EX_A_6.10.1
How to Install PD1730BF_EX_A_6.10.1 update on Vivo V9 Youth:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.