on this page you will find Vivo V25 PD2215F Firmware update collection, you can use it for upgrade & downgrade, if you need EDL Firmware for device you can Download it from here
Version: PD2215F_EX_A_188.8.131.52.W30.V000L1 Release date : 2022-10-14 File size : 4403.2M : Download
Version: PD2215F_EX_A_184.108.40.206.W20.V000L1New Release date : 2022-10-11 File size : 4608M : Download
Version: PD2215F_EX_A_220.127.116.11.W30.V000L1 Release date : 2022-11-21 File size : 4812M : Download
- charge the device to prevent accidental shut down
- it will not wipe userdata but always make a backup before Process
How to upgrade:
- Download firmware update Package from above and move it to device storage.
- Now switch off Phone and together Press Power and volume up button until device logo appear then release, your phone booted in fastboot mod now select recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in recovery. Click wipe data and Wipe all data
- Now select Install update and then locate downloaded firmware File from storage.
- click Install. wait until success. then Reboot system Now.
How to Downgrade:
- Download update package
- we edit file \META-INF\com\android\metadata
- Replace date and version Respectively
- set the date on the smartphone as January 1, 2009. The metadata file of the rules is directly on the smart phone
- go to Settings – System Update – Local Update
- tap on our zip archive and calmly wait for the end of the process, simultaneously clearing the data at the request.
How to Avoid Automatic update:
- disable the items “Smart update” and “Automatically download and install update packages over Wi-Fi” (Settings – System update – tap the gear icon in the upper right corner)