FRP Bypass on Vivo V17 Pro:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on Vivo V17 Pro which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. so if You are facing ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue on Your Vivo V17 Pro then You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Vivo V17 Pro Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD675 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM cards. connectivity features Include bluetooth hotspot WIFI & GPS. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Steps to bypass FRP on Vivo V17 Pro:
1. First connect to WIFI
2. In the WIFI setting, add Network and then type some Number/word, check ‘show Password mark’ select the Numbers and select ‘web Search‘ it will take You in Vivo browser.
3. In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
4. Download Google account Manager and Install it
5. again download FRP bypass.apk and Install it
6. after success Open FRP-bypass app and login with the New account
7. done Press Power button Reboot system Now/Restart
if You wanna to skip the whole account Process just Go step 2 and select setting popup in Vivo browser, it will take you on Phone’s settings Just enable Pattern lock, Go back & setup your Phone.