PD1831F_EX_A_1.23.3 Firmware update Vivo V15:
Download & Install PD1831F_EX_A_1.23.3 Firmware update For Vivo V15. If you own Vivo V15 Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions. Here we Share PD1831F_EX_A_1.23.3 Firmware update For Vivo V15 with update Instructions.
Vivo V15 Smartphone is Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a Mediatek helio P70 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM Cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
the Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.In Camera Department it Come With 13+8+5MP Rear Camera With 32MP front Shooter.
1. Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Vivo V15
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek Helio P70
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Product Version: PD1831F_EX_A_1.23.3
- Firmware PD1831F_EX_A_1.23.3: Download
How to Install PD1831F_EX_A_1.23.3 update on Vivo V15:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Vivo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.