V188.8.131.52.QFKINXM Firmware for Redmi K20 Pro:
V184.108.40.206.QFKINXM Firmware update have Now been available for the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro & Now you can update Your device to Latest OS by following the below Instructions. V220.127.116.11.QFKINXM firmware update for the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro is Released on 12/3/2020 which will integrate the Video Vlog Feature and Feb 2020 Security Patches to device.
The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 855 Processor. The Device come with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage. In Camera Department it Come With 48+13+8MP Rear Camera with 20MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Redmi K20 Pro
Type: recovery update
Size: up to 4GB
SoC: QCOM SD 855
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Product Version: V18.104.22.168.QFKINXM
- added Video Vlog Feature
- added Security Patches from FEB 2020
How to Install V22.214.171.124.QFKINXM update on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Setting MIUI/ update
- Click top 3 dot’s, Click Select update Package
- Locate Downloaded ROM, Install Will Started Soon.
- Wait until Complete! Done
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip