V126.96.36.199.PFDEUXM (EEA Stable) ROM /Firmware update for Xiaomi MI Note 10:
Download & Install V188.8.131.52.PFDEUXM Firmware update on Xiaomi MI Note 10. If You own Xiaomi MI Note 10 Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
V184.108.40.206.PFDEUXM Firmware update For the Xiaomi MI Note 10 Will Fix the System lag & Increased system stability.
The Xiaomi MI Note 10 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 730 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 8MP Rear Camera With 5MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Xiaomi MI Note 10
Size: up to 3GB
SoC: QCOM SD 730
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V220.127.116.11.PFDEUXM
- Note: don’t upgrade Cross Region
- Firmware V18.104.22.168.PFDEUXM EEA Stable: Download
- Fix System lag
How to Install V22.214.171.124.PFDEUXM update on Xiaomi MI Note 10:
- Download Firmware update Package
- Go to about Phone/update and Click top 3dot
- Select update Package, Navigate Downloaded File
- Wait until Install Complete, Your phone automatically Reboot Done.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip